plenty of stuffs going on nowadays,
NAPFA, CAT T4 exams, Common Test and
'A' Divs are all impending soon. been trying
really hard to allot my time to all these shits
and yet, I really suck in doing that.
was having such a sugary dream this morning,
I dreamed that I was shopping in one of the
shopping centres in NiHon because I could see
nihongo all around me, on the signs, notice boards,
so on and so forth... and just when I was about to
enter the second shop to check out their products,
the intensity of grandma's voice shook the entire shop away.
T.T. I was so sad can. my spirit was being lugged
back into reality and I am so in Singapore right now.
dream also cannot dream about shopping in NiHon!
sobus~ D:
anyway, homework piling up as usual.
another week is going to begin just like that,
and I've yet to start on my homework.
I still have to wake up at 8am to do my
ten rounds around the stadium's track tomorrow lor.
nabeh. really can't wait for 'A' Divs to be over.
I think I regretted quitting dance liao.
at least that one stretch and stretch, at the most legs break nia.
my entire being can break in hockey okay! zzz.
gahhhhhhhhh. shall not whine any further.
gotta go ahead and be efficient now. JA.